- We strive to help each client achieve his/her goals, while also helping him/her be aware of the need for the balance and integration of his/her intellectual, emotional, physical and spiritual dimensions.
- We offer help for children, adolescents, and adults, including the elderly.
- We treat individuals, couples and families.
- Anxiety, Stress and Depression
- Grief and Loss, Tragedy, Bereavement
- Trauma; Sexual, Physical and Emotional Abuse
- Life Changes and Transitions
- Phobias, Obsessions and Compulsions
- Self Empowerment and Self Transformation
- Motivation for Success in School and Career
- Developing Time Management, Organizational Skills
- Learning to Set Goals, Decision-Making
- Increasing communication skills
- Developing trust, cooperation and interdependence
- Improving social skills and interpersonal relationships
- Enhancing self-esteem and self-confidence
- Building motivation and the desire to succeed.
- Aptitude: What are your strongest natural skills and talents?
- Personality: What are your most important traits and patterns?
- Ability: What is your “IQ” level, or your real intellectual potential?
HYPNOSIS for Self-Improvement
- Self-esteem, self-confidence
- Stress Reduction, learning to relax
- Improved memory and concentration
- Study habits, test taking
- Motivation, desire to suceed
HYPNOSIS for Negative Habits
- Stopping Smoking
- Weight reduction
- Stuttering, nail biting, nervous tics
- Procrastination, time management
HYPNOSIS for Emotional Issues
- Depression, anxiety
- Phobias, excessive fears
- Obsessions and compulsions
HYPNOSIS for Physical Conditions
- Acute and chronic pain; headaches
- High blood pressure
- Insomnia, sleep difficulties
- Sexual problems, impotence